I'm just a girl who loves fiber and who wants to share beautiful fibers with like-minded creatives.
Heyyy! I'm Sarah the girl behind Pine Rose & Co! I started this biz back in 2017 when I started selling my handmade goods, including tapestry weavings. I started my freshman year at the University of Idaho Fall 2019 and quickly realized I couldn't keep up with demand if I was making every tapestry. So I started to offer the same supplies I used to fellow tapestry weavers!
So that’s what PRC is all about! Unique and fun fibers that are high quality from all over the world. By supporting my business, you are also supporting fair-trade co-op groups in India and Nepal, plus family farms. All orders are packed in eco-friendly packaging to boot.
As you’ll learn, I absolutely ADORE chunky yarns!! Always have too, which is fun and true, because I’m only 22! You can be sure that I’m carrying some of those yarns in my shop. And seriously, if I don’t love it, I don’t stock it! That goes for everything at PRC. :)
A little about me...
- I love to travel and explore! Next on the agenda is backpacking across Europe with my sister!
- I am hard-core foodie.
- In another life I would either be a fighter pilot or a librarian.
- Fall is my favorite season, followed closely by winter (literally haha).
- I love research and learning more about things.
- I was raised and continue to live on an Angora goat ranch! Hence, my love of fiber.
- I love to read.
Cliche to say, but I’m so happy you’re here! Supporting me and my shop is so kind and appreciated. If you ever want to chat, send me an email or a DM on Instagram!
Your fiber friend,